Blockchain tech appeared at the end of 2008 in a paper created by Satoshi Nakamoto. Today, after a dozen of years, is ranked between the top technology trends.
Blockchain provides a wide range of enhancements in terms of security, trust, data storage and financial transactions. However, the different use cases and applications on top of it are complex and difficult to use.
Many key opinion leaders say the its rapid growth and adoption depend on user interface and user experience. What do you think?
- Luis Fernando Molina – SuperAlgos.org
- Felix Mago – Dash Next
- Thi Truong – Icetea Platform
- Thanh Dao – ezDeFi
- Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/405097730557082
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/BlockchainHubHanoi
- SuperAlgos GitHub: https://github.com/Superalgos/Superalgos
- SuperAlgos: https://superalgos.org
- ezDeFi: https://ezdefi.com/
- Dash Next: https://www.dash.org/ – https://dashnext.org/
- Icetea Platform: https://icetea.io/